Wednesday, April 29, 2015

What If

What if, we could be young forever, how great would that be. To just pick an age you would love to be and stay that way for as long as you liked! If we could do that then I would pick age 25 the perfect age for me to be. I had more energy then, I had no illnesses and I felt oh top of the world! I know I could do a lot more things I have always wanted to do that my body just will not let me do. I would hike to the tallest mountain, and travel the world on foot. I would join a bike marathon and just do everything I could possibly do that I no longer can not do. I would be much wiser to knowing the things I know now and would go to school longer for the dream occupation I have always wanted. I would be able to spend a lot more time as well with my children and family! I would feel absolutely great as well. I would probably love to go explore other countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment