Tuesday, April 14, 2015


Me and my Fam-Bam believe that the flakey, grotesque, thingamajig that lives in our basement can levitate it is so Cosmic. So I was discussing the whatchamacallit to a friend and her reaction was justified for this situation, she said, “excellent”! She began to act like a Queenie about it! After I told her about it she began throwing words out, saying, what, and really in a non believing way. Finally I told her to come check it out for herself. She was like, dang, this is beautiful, awesome, and extra ordinary! “You guys should go home,” she said. She told me this was a Biggie, and this was vital.  Me, My Friend, and the Fam-Bam all had a nice dinner together we were all talking about the thingamajig and how it made us feel. You see it was not scary at all, it looked scary but it did not act scary.  I started to talk to everyone, I said, You guys, this thing this whatchamacallit has protected us many times. Just the other day when I was in the basement to do some laundry I tripped and fell over something and almost landed on my head when all of a sudden the thingamajig caught me in mid air it was very warming the way it looked at me, and then it spoke and said, Tadaa . I felt that it loved us. I can tell that it is content being here with us, all of a sudden I was cut off from the conversation because someone in my Fam-Bam interrupted and stated, Mom.  Our Mom replied by looking very confused and said, what? It was my brother who interrupted me while I was talking and he started to give my Mom a tall tale of a story about the whatchamacallit and his implication was not good at all, but before I knew it our Mom had stopped him and agreed with everyone else that the thingamajig was actually a very good natured beast. We all then agreed to keep the whatchamacallit as a pet. Our Fam-Bam talk was a success.





No comments:

Post a Comment