Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Slogan

You only live once so do what makes you happy, that is my slogan. I really believe that you should do what makes you happy and not worry about others. I know easier said then done, but ever since I had a wake up call in 2006 when I was diagnosed with cancer it really made me think about my whole life in a different way. We only get one life it is not like we have another. So we should not take it for granted. I feel as though I did before the Cancer, I always did what others wanted just to please others. Now I do what I want to do. It really makes you a better person in the end anyhow, you are much happier if you are doing what makes you happy. My goals are much wider then I have ever imagined they would be and I am a much happier person today then I was when I was always doing things for others to please them. I try to smile every day. I am much wiser now that I am older as well and know what I want to do and what would make me a happier person. So I say “ you only live once do what makes you happy” if that means to run a marathon do it, or to travel abroad find a way to make it happen even if it takes you until you are sixty still do it! Every one person has a passion for something that they love even if they are bad at it, I say never give up try try and try again and do it if that is what makes you happy. Find the time. I am finally doing what I always wanted to do yes I am 41 but I don’t care I am still breathing, kicking, and able so I am doing what makes me happy. To me this is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. It will not only make you a much happier person but you will also be a much happier person to be around!

No comments:

Post a Comment