Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Ted Talk

This was very interesting to me personally to know about stress and how your way of dealing with it can actually benefit your health. I have lots of stress in my life at times and when I do I usually do not cope well with it. I loved hearing how thinking in a postive way when you are stressed can help you. I liked how she said when you start to have stress to tell yourself this is my body and start to talk to people who can support you when your stressed can actually help build a resistance and help make your heart stronger. I also loved learning that caring for others when they are stressed can actually help you build a resistance recptor to your heart. I never knew stress could be looked at in a positive way. I have always been told from my doctors that stress can cause lots of health problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment