Monday, April 6, 2015

Happiness

Happiness to me is learning to let go at times. What I mean by that is to not worry about what others think all the time. When you do this you feel a since of freedom and you start to feel really good about yourself. Another meaning of happiness to me is my children. When I look at them and see how great they have become since they are adults now I feel a great since of pride and happiness. I know I did a great job the best a mother could do. Happiness is a freeing feeling, it is all the colors of the rainbow, it is like having your first ice cream cone on a hot day. It is like seeing the beautiful flowers in the spring, it is like feeling the warm sun on your skin, like feeling the wind through your hair, and like smelling the crisp air after a good rain storm. This is what happiness feels like to me. It is a deep overwhelming feeling that makes your heart glow bright. That makes your day feel like the best day you've ever had. I have felt happiness in my life, the first time I seen my children, their first words they spoke, and throughout their growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment