Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Fiery Red Is The Color I Would Be

Fiery Red is the color I would be. The reason I would be this color is because I am a passionate, outspoken person! I have my own views and I don’t care what others would think or say! I can be strong and bright, but also sad and angry. I am very human and speak my own mind. I am very passionate in what I believe in even if others don’t believe the same. I am also caring but I have all the emotions so I just believe this color would be me. Bold, striking, loving, dangerous, and fun all wrapped in one color! The bold side of me would mean that I am brave and say what I feel I do not hide who I am! Also I would be the one if someone was to dare to do something that would be me. The loving side means just what it says, I am a very compassionate loving person and care for others feelings. The striking side means that I have my own style I do not follow trends. The dangerous side I would say is not dangerous really just brave and not afraid of much, so yes I would sky dive or climb the highest mountain if I could! The fun side means just what it says I am very fun no Debbie downer here.

No comments:

Post a Comment