Wednesday, April 29, 2015

If there was never any illnesses

If there was never any illnesses again how great would that be? I think it would be fantastic because it would mean that people could do more with their lives and also spend their lives with their loved ones happily. Also it would save the world so much money and time. Although there would be a bad side to this I think because as humans we are born to have feelings. So that would mean we would never have pain or feel pain and only pleasant things. I suppose there are reasons then that we do not understand to why we have illnesses, it is like that saying that there is a reason for everything. I just know personally for me that not ever having any illnesses again would be great, It would mean so much to me. I could do the things I have always wanted to do without it affecting my body. I could spend more time with my family and friends because I would not have illnesses to keep me from that. I would enjoy my life more fully not worrying what tomorrow would bring. I could do so many things I have always wanted to do like a bike marathon! Sadly this is all fantasy and not reality. My kids I know would love it to have their mother not ever become sick again and not having to worry for me. Also I would never have to worry about my loved ones becoming ill. The country and community would be a much better place because we would have more money and more people out in the community contributing. We would have no more wars over sickness like we do now. This is something I would love but it is also something that would cause worry as well because if there were no more illnesses then that would mean we would no longer need no more doctors to care for us, so the people who are doctors now would have to find different professions. Also I think that we would still find wars to fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment