Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Inspiring...

I decided to post this video called "My Dad Is A Liar" found it on facebook the other day and when I watched it I was so inspired by it. It really moved and touched me. I thought I would share this with everyone in case no one has seen this. It is a commercial, but what a GREAT ONE!! This I feel can inspire more people who are single parents trying to make it, also just so very inspiring. The way I interpreted this video was that, no matter how hard life can be or seem, you can always make someone else that you love or care about feel like your their hero just by your actions. The little girl knew how hard and how sad at times her Dad was, but to her he was her hero in every way, her superman as she put it :) what a beautiful story!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment